poniedziałek, 5 marca 2012

Who will pay the bills? Central Banks?

According to BNN this morning, the drop was a direct result of a Central Bank selling off 31 tonnes of gold early Monday morning followed by many others simply locking in profits when they realized POG was going to take another hit because of it. BNN didn't say which Central Bank but implied some country obviously needed to acquire a large amount of quick cash for some reason. They didn't speculate on which country, but I got the impression they knew and just weren't releasing that info. . . so your guess is as good as mine.
Well well well so did they read my post on Sunday ?! I said there are bills to pay ...Greece and Spain And Portugal have huge reserves..being in their shoos wouldn't you swap for a while?
Have you seen my prediction from Sunday....market goes too quickly...just follows my predictions....stop stop enough :) I didn' t want so fast :)...1661...is good for stop ...PLEASE

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz