środa, 2 maja 2012

04.05.2012. 7:16 CET
GOLD : 
How many times gold will dance papaya? I made two arrows but certainly i still wait for the low of a right leg. ups and downs are not helthy for rise. this looks like some bullish arm want to cath moment of upper trend but bearish arm always shows to bulls what they think about creating new trend. boring. My appeal to gold go down and show your bottom. Again my system shows that something interesting will be in June. I used someones chart just to show you my option - red one and current wishfull thinking...we have to wait for the bottom.

02.05.2012. 16:56 CET
GOLD : 
frankly have no idea what to mention about current situation; I was right that swaying back and forward would not be an interesting part. We simply wait for any strong signal what to do next. I see that number of new comers watch my blogg but I have this time nothing extra to say. Except enjoy summer during this wonderful spring time .


 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz